.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog With No Name

"The Art Of Accurate Observation Is Often Termed As Cynicism By Those People Who don't Have It!" -George Bernard Shaw

My Photo
Name:

Existentialist.Arrogant.Snobbish.Blatantly Frank.Intellectual. HopelesslyUnromantic.Argumentative. Analytical.Tolerably-Nice Guy.Hen-Pecked.Outrageous Flirt.Sensitive. Attentive Listener.Egoist. Non-Sentimental.PseudoIntellectual. Romantic.Iconoclastic.Insensitive.Noncomformist.Sarcastic. Cynic.Ultracrepidarian.Relentlessly Inquisitive.Johnsonian.Charming. Punster.NotFunny.Sophist.Egotist. Pragmatic.Idealistic.Honest. Sincere.Exaggerated Sense Of Self.Extroverted.Self-Deprecating. Depending on how much you know me(or dont know me 0r rather why shld u bother anyway?) I am told am a combination of one or more of the above adjectives,sometimes mutually contradicting. Btw dont bother looking for "modesty"...it is a part of neither my virtues nor vice....Either way "Frankly,My Dear I Dont Give A Damn..."

Friday, May 14, 2004

So it's officially out..I have gone Public :)

So from sporadic diary writing to pc to online the transition has been indeed late. I love writing and dispensing my gyaan...to myself. Perhaps that was the reason why I desisted from posting it public. But it had to happen someday and well so as Bryan Adams would say or rather sing it.. "Here I am " :) So dear blog expect me more often here and no I am not going to bore you with the mundane happenings in my life...will rather you bore you with my perceptions of it ;) So till next time..take care....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am left speechless after reading your blog.........simply outstanding!!!!!

Thu Jun 15, 06:56:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Perusing thro'

Myth Of Sisyphus

Listening to...

Yanni
Enigma

-->

Blogs I peruse thro'...

(Hover over the link for a brief description...)



Blogroll Me!

free hit counter

Powered by Blogger