.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog With No Name

"The Art Of Accurate Observation Is Often Termed As Cynicism By Those People Who don't Have It!" -George Bernard Shaw

My Photo
Name:

Existentialist.Arrogant.Snobbish.Blatantly Frank.Intellectual. HopelesslyUnromantic.Argumentative. Analytical.Tolerably-Nice Guy.Hen-Pecked.Outrageous Flirt.Sensitive. Attentive Listener.Egoist. Non-Sentimental.PseudoIntellectual. Romantic.Iconoclastic.Insensitive.Noncomformist.Sarcastic. Cynic.Ultracrepidarian.Relentlessly Inquisitive.Johnsonian.Charming. Punster.NotFunny.Sophist.Egotist. Pragmatic.Idealistic.Honest. Sincere.Exaggerated Sense Of Self.Extroverted.Self-Deprecating. Depending on how much you know me(or dont know me 0r rather why shld u bother anyway?) I am told am a combination of one or more of the above adjectives,sometimes mutually contradicting. Btw dont bother looking for "modesty"...it is a part of neither my virtues nor vice....Either way "Frankly,My Dear I Dont Give A Damn..."

Friday, May 21, 2004

Not as easy as I thought...

Let me admit it. The transition from my pc to online blog is not as easy as I thought. Cos' since this is in the public domain I have to rethink everytime I post. And moreover was busy the last week with the PG meet and my trip to Bangalore. Anyway as of now this blog looks clumsy...me too lazy to edit! Anyway let me see what I Can do in the following days to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Perusing thro'

Myth Of Sisyphus

Listening to...

Yanni
Enigma

-->

Blogs I peruse thro'...

(Hover over the link for a brief description...)



Blogroll Me!

free hit counter

Powered by Blogger