.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog With No Name

"The Art Of Accurate Observation Is Often Termed As Cynicism By Those People Who don't Have It!" -George Bernard Shaw

My Photo
Name:

Existentialist.Arrogant.Snobbish.Blatantly Frank.Intellectual. HopelesslyUnromantic.Argumentative. Analytical.Tolerably-Nice Guy.Hen-Pecked.Outrageous Flirt.Sensitive. Attentive Listener.Egoist. Non-Sentimental.PseudoIntellectual. Romantic.Iconoclastic.Insensitive.Noncomformist.Sarcastic. Cynic.Ultracrepidarian.Relentlessly Inquisitive.Johnsonian.Charming. Punster.NotFunny.Sophist.Egotist. Pragmatic.Idealistic.Honest. Sincere.Exaggerated Sense Of Self.Extroverted.Self-Deprecating. Depending on how much you know me(or dont know me 0r rather why shld u bother anyway?) I am told am a combination of one or more of the above adjectives,sometimes mutually contradicting. Btw dont bother looking for "modesty"...it is a part of neither my virtues nor vice....Either way "Frankly,My Dear I Dont Give A Damn..."

Monday, April 11, 2005

IIM B Results Are Out....And So Am I.....

Ok that's that. Frankly I am not that very disappointed. Ok maybe a teeny weeny bit but hey not as much as ppl wanted me to be! the irony is ppl(my well wishers no doubt..and tnx and all that jazz...) are disappointed that I am not disappointed enough.... Enough rambling I guess. So as of now it's CAT 2005 again. And have learnt the bitter way PERCENTILE MATTERS!
So Long And Thanks For All The Tips....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Perusing thro'

Myth Of Sisyphus

Listening to...

Yanni
Enigma

-->

Blogs I peruse thro'...

(Hover over the link for a brief description...)



Blogroll Me!

free hit counter

Powered by Blogger